Sunday 8 May 2011

Feelings of our the youngest sister


Good evening club!

I've just heard a news that the HCMUSTAEKWONDO's blog is changing from Vietnamese to English. May be I the first person do thing.
So, I have some thing to talk with you. When I started to learn twd, I used to think it's ok, it's easy, because I always imagine that I'm talented in it. But then I realized twd was not what I imagined.
I was very lucky to have a chance to be a friend of Thao_who took me to this club, so that I was able to meet such incredibly amazing friend_all of you! In this club, I have met a lot of people and I did spend such a long time included fun, sadness, joy, tears...as a member of a big family.
There are a lot of memories and a lot of feelings to say. Like, I have never had so many "brothers" and "sisters", ever, before I joined the club. All of you are so humorous, always fool me but I am truly happy about it. And our teacher, Mr Nguyen is really intelligent, kind and have a great passion in teaching twd. But sometimes, he actually frightened me, I was scared and angry, and I thought I lost all my wills to keep learning. But somehow I overcame everything and got back to the club.
And finally, after a long time with you I realize all of you have become a part of my life. And all the thing we've been through, I know I can never, ever ever forget.
Although I don't learn twd anymore, but I will try to practice it everyday.
The last thing, I wish you health, happiness and success.
Goodbye and see you in a very near future!!
Love,
Nhung.
P/s: if I have some wrong in the letter, everyone can help me to correct it. Thanks ^^.

4 comments:

  1. So, when i listen Nhung's feelings, i feel happy, and sad. Happy because I know that you have deeply feelings for us, and the club has considered such an important part for you.But I'm sad because you cant continue to train with the club.
    Always try and succeed in your life.
    Wishing all good things will come to you . ^^
    P/S: if you have free time, you can come to the club. OK? ^^
    See you later, Youngest sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Life has other plans", Nhung. So, don't feel worried about us anymore because I always want to meet a smile when I run into you someday.

    Khôi :).

    ReplyDelete